Monday, April 10, 2017

Agenda for the week ahead

Hello everyone,

I was at a workshop Saturday on advocacy for illegal immigrants. As a conservative, I was not part of their normal clientele, but they were happy to have me. One of the attendees was very eager to know when I was going to write about the workshop. This post is for him and for anyone else who is curious what I am up to.

First, I should say that all plans are contingent on the needs of my wife and soon-to-be-born son. If I don't write on schedule, it is likely because there is a baby on the way. The due date is the 23rd, so it could be any day now.

However, today I hope to make a YouTube video addressing the candidates to the Greenville County Republican Party Convention and the precinct officers. This will not be posted on the blog, but I mention it here because it is important political activity. It arises from some emails I received yesterday and over the last couple of weeks.

Throughout the week, as I have opportunity, I will be following up with contacts I made at a minority non-profit leaders meeting Friday and at the workshop Saturday.

On Thursday, I will be blogging. There will be a video interview with the Mackey family, and I will be writing the first of at least three posts on the workshop Saturday. I hope to discuss illegal immigration from the three perspectives that drive this blog: character, social cohesion, and the rule of law.

Early next week, I will be announcing an exciting new project. You won't want to miss it!

Stay tuned. If you don't check in for or share anything else, be sure you do not miss the interview Thursday. This is dealing with an explosive issue in our society that is very painfully close to home for a family in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment